taswwg

مدونة متخصصة | في مجال التسويق الرقمي | وجميع مجالاته الأفلييت ماركتنج , الدروبشيبنج , التجارة الإلكترونية.

LightBlog

اخبار عاجلة

Welcome to Vox Borders!



Hello!

13 countries and 3 seasons later, Vox Borders has turned into a far-reaching global series, powered by fans like you.



It all started with one simple question: What borders should I investigate? That question has sent me around the world to report on some incredible human stories.

Last year, one of the most important stories I covered was the humanitarian crisis at Colombia and Venezuela's border. More than 1 million Venezuelan migrants have crossed over to escape the repercussions of the country's economic crisis that left many starving.

Every place I have visited — from Haiti to Hong Kong to Colombia — is a unique manifestation of what these lines on maps can do to people and communities.

If you haven't yet, watch the full series on YouTube or the Vox Borders Facebook Watch page, and share it with a friend.

If you have any questions I've missed, drop me a line at borders@vox.com. I'm always open to hearing a great idea or comment to make this work even stronger.

Thanks!

- Johnny


Facebook Twitter Youtube

This email was sent to majed2aboshddad.majed@blogger.com. Manage your email preferences, or unsubscribe to stop receiving all emails from Vox.
Vox Media, 1201 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20036.
Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.