taswwg

مدونة متخصصة | في مجال التسويق الرقمي | وجميع مجالاته الأفلييت ماركتنج , الدروبشيبنج , التجارة الإلكترونية.

LightBlog

اخبار عاجلة

how to set up Mailchimp automation emails. One of the best ways you can communicate with your email list is with automation emails (Video by: Larry Snow)

How to set up Mailchimp to build a database of clients how to set up Mailchimp automation emails. One of the best ways you can communicate with your email list is with automation emails Keyword sjcwebdesignllc larry snow Mailchimp Automation Emails mailchimp automation automation workflow mailchimp automated campaigns mailchimp automated email series mailchimp automated email to new subscribers mailchimp automated emails mailchimp automated welcome email mailchimp automations mailchimp marketing automation mailchimp tutorial mailchimp tutorials social media welcome email series email automation mailchimp automation tutorial mailchimp email marketing
how to set up Mailchimp automation emails. One of the best ways you can communicate with your email list is with automation emails


how to set up Mailchimp automation emails. One of the best ways you can communicate with your email list is with automation emails (Video by: Larry Snow)

 how to set up Mailchimp automation emails. One of the best ways you can communicate with your email list is with automation emails. These emails are a series to be sent to your subscribers as they join your email list or perhaps purchase a product. Mailchimp does a great job of making it easy to set up.

Comment on the video from YouTube :

Love your material!  I want to ask you a question about automations.        I created a landing page using the free version of mailchimp.  I chose a template that has a product to purchase.  I completed personalizing my template and connected the product to square.  Following the next prompts there is a follow up automation that looks like a welcome email if the page was a squeeze page only.  How to I guaranteed that if the person makes a purchase I send the appropriate email and they don't get a welcome email.

I ask because free accounts do not get access to tech support. And that the clarity of the free version of mailchimp is... Not what I'd like.  I guess that comes with paying for it.

Any info you might have to guide me would be greatly appreciated.

Answer by 

With the landing page, I believe you can set the "thank you/welcome message" to an off-site URL such as your website. That seems to me, the better choice. Also, be sure to add a tag so you know who in your audience made a purchase.